Whether you are looking for your very first job or a promising career, or if you enjoy keeping things in order and like being part of a team, an administrative assistant job can be a good choice for you. We are here to help you find your desire jobs within a short time.
What is it?
Administrative Assistant is an important job category that assigns an individual who provides various kinds of administrative support to people and groups in business arena. Employees with the designation of administrative office assistant generally provides help to a certain departments or teams, as like Human resources department, accounting, sales and marketing department or information technology, in a company. But in a small company an administration assistant can provide support to all in the office.
Tasks and requirements:
If you have experiences in or able to:
• Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
• Manage inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoices.
• Coordinate between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
• Schedule and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
• Send out and receiving mail and packages
• Prepare business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software)
• Send faxes
• Manage Files
• Research and identify the key data sources
• Order and receive food deliveries
• Perform multifaceted general office support
• Prepare meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials
Working hours and salaries:
Like most other full-time jobs you would work between 35 and 40 hours a week, Monday to
Friday. Flexible hours, part-time work and temporary work are also widely available. You would work in an office or work as an online administrative assistant from home using a computer.
Salaries can be between $15,000 and $30,000 a year, depending on where you work and what your duties are.
Skills and knowledge:
To be an administrative assistant you will need to have:
• organized approach and excellent time management skills
• pretty good communication skills
• ability to work well as part of a team
• computer literacy and good typing skills
• a sound level of English spelling and grammar
• accuracy and attention to detail
But if you have any administrative assistant certificate or diploma, or if you have completed any kinds of such programs or courses or trainings, (e.g. including producing documents and reports, maintaining and restocking office supplies, using information, email and diary systems, planning and organizing meetings and using office equipment) you certainly will get some preferences.
So, whether you are a green horn or experienced, apply here and we will help you to get your desired job and handsome salary.